By AMAG Technology, Public Relations Manager, Kim Rahfaldt
Selling in the security industry can be a challenge. Many different organizations need security, and those organizations often need to meet complicated government regulations or standards. Where can a person new to the security industry or even a veteran in the industry go to learn that hospitals must meet strict privacy requirements and financial institutions need to maintain U.S. OSHA code compliance along with many international, state and local fire and emergency preparedness codes? Where are those types of classes offered in the security industry?
PSA Tec is offering a NEW Vertical Market Specialist Workshop this year, and AMAG Technology’s Senior Systems Design Architect, Adam Shane is one of the presenters. The day long workshop is designed to offer strategic training for sales, technical and hybrid positions. Adam is part of an expert team of presenters that include HID Global, Arecont, 3xLogic, March Networks plus others that will be discussing how to tackle the healthcare, manufacturing and financial markets, and will teach resellers the end user’s pain points so they leave the class with the facts needed to solve their challenges.
Adam will teach resellers how network access control systems offer solutions to help healthcare, manufacturing and financial verticals meet government and compliance standards and effectively secure buildings, employees and assets. Students will have the opportunity to ask questions and design a complete system, and will receive coaching on product strategies they can employ against typical risk profiles. Resellers will leave prepared to tackle the healthcare, manufacturing and financial markets.
Visit AMAG at booth A46 on Wednesday at PSA-TEC’s exhibit day and see our new products:
- Symmetry™ SR Controller Family of Products -Delivering the best upgrade solution for Casi Rusco™ systems of any size, the expanded the product line includes the SR-OCS16 for elevator control and the SR-2000 four door controller. Customers can upgrade their systems quickly, easily and affordably while protecting their hardware investment.
- Symmetry V8 – Supports the ONVIF Profile S camera plug-in, greatly expanding camera support, and offers new card holder features to more easily manage vacations and temporary cards.
- Symmetry EN-2DBC- The new intelligent Symmetry™ EN-2DBC Power over Ethernet Controller supports two doors and 90,000 card holders, providing another upgrade choice for your customers. Wired at the door, it installs easily and saves on cost.
- Symmetry HD Cameras include advanced motion detection, automated video streaming to Symmetry software, and are available with 1080p, high-quality onboard video content analytics. These true day/night cameras will optimize your system by delivering clear video in various lighting conditions.
- Aperio Wireless Lock technology integrates with Symmetry to offer a range of locks that supports almost every opening. AMAG’s new EN-LDBU controller supports 16 locks for easy, affordable expansion.
Please register today for PSA Tec’s Vertical Market Specialist Workshop, scheduled for Tuesday, May 6 at PSA Tec at the Westin, Westminster, Colorado. Visit AMAG at booth A46 on Wednesday, May 7. Hope to see you there!