As summer winds down and fall begins, AMAG has been busy getting ready for its big trip to the Windy City for ASIS. The central location for ASIS this year is sure to attract end users, integrators and consultants from all over the United States, and then some.
AMAG will be setting up shop in booth #752 September 24-26 at the McCormick Place. I invite you to stop by and see our new line up of products!
- Symmetry SR Controller-Upgrade your legacy system quickly, easily and affordably while protecting your hardware investment by reusing existing cards, readers, enclosures and wiring infrastructure. Receive a demo from one of our experts!
- NEW – the SR 4-Door Controller will be shown for legacy 4-door replacements needing F/2F reader wiring.
- Symmetry HD Cameras/Encoders –Motion detection comes standard and we offer an option to activate full on-board video content analytics for increased functionality. Visualizer Encoders are available with video content analytics.
- SymmetryWEB – The advanced ASP.NET native web application allows users to manage card holders, visitors and alarms remotely from a desktop workstation or mobile device. See it live in our booth!
AMAG Presents at ASIS – Our own Senior Systems Design Architect, Adam Shane will be presenting on
Elevator Dispatch and NERC CIP Regulations. His presentations are free so mark your calendar and be sure to attend.
- The New Paradigm for Security Integration with Elevator Dispatch Systems – Wednesday, Sept. 25., 10-11 a.m. Poster Space 33
- New Business Opportunities in NERC CIP Regulations and Compliance – Thursday, Sept. 26., 10-11 a.m. Poster Space 32
We look forward to seeing many new and familiar faces at ASIS. Please stop in and visit our booth!